The Financial Analyst will provide the analysis and development of the financial information required to successfully support the company’s goals and objectives. The analyst will work with people at all levels and departments of the organization (senior management, functional leadership, existing financial analyst and Finance staff) to report, monitor and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators.
Essential Functions and Duties
· Assist current Financial Analyst in preparing operating budgets and providing assistance to individual department heads in this process, consolidating these budgets, reviewing for reasonableness, and preparing an expense budget package utilizing Adaptive Planning for all three (3) divisions (FFF, NuFactor, MinibarRx, and Incircle).
· Monitor actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets. Initiates and prepares monthly variance reports of actual to budget for designated department. Highlights, researches, analyses and documents unusual/large items, trends or variances.
· Backup for preparation of headcount analysis and other types of statistical/analytical reports, monthly.
· Produce 90-day cash forecast on a weekly basis, including providing details of weekly A/P payments of inventory.
· Review Qlikview KPI’s daily to ensure reasonable results prior to dissemination.
· Prepare a Monthly Gross Margin and Gross Profit Analysis with focus areas as designated by Controller.
· Monitor Contract performance for certain designated manufacturers to ensure we are obtaining the highest level of benefit from the contract.
· Assist in special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action for all 3 divisions (FFF, NuFactor and MinibarRx).
· Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
· Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
· Understand and internalize the Company’s purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
· Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
· Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· FFF Sales Projection $2.4 Billion
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Undergraduate degree in Accountancy or related business field.
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite with expertise in Excel, including V Lookup and Pivot Tables.
· Strong understanding of integrated ERP systems – SAP and Budgeting Software – Adaptive Planning.
· Experience with a full integrated ERP system plus an automated Budgeting Software.
· Experience with SAP is a must and Adaptive Planning is a plus.
· Intermediate to Expert level Excel is a plus.
· Minimum four (4) years directly related experience, including prior experience in a manufacturing or distribution company with commercial sales of $750M or higher.
· Experience within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is a major plus.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
· Good analytical skills; Understanding of the company’s business, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial systems.
· Detail-oriented; Solid analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize work; Self-starter, Team player; Function with a high degree of independence.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The employee occasionally lifts up to 20 lbs. and occasionally kneels and bends. Must have the ability to travel occasionally. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations’ situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
FFF Enterprises is an EEO/AAP employer; all business decisions (employment, promotions, compensation, etc.) are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. FFF Enterprises promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace which includes reasonable accommodation consideration of otherwise qualified disabled.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
The undersigned employee acknowledges receipt of the Job Description for the employee’s position and understands the essential functions, responsibilities and qualifications of the position. Furthermore, the employee acknowledges that this Job Description does not include all of the essential functions of this position, and that these essential functions may change as deemed necessary by the manager.