We are looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join our team. This is a remote position, eligible to candidates within US Eastern and Central time zones. This apprenticeship offers the perfect opportunity to launch your career in marketing. You’ll receive 6 months of hands-on experience filled with ample opportunities to expand your leadership skills, facilitate your professional development, and master key digital marketing tools and techniques.
Our training program includes three components that combine to accelerate your learning opportunities and career growth.
- Pairing with a senior digital strategist – Weekly one-on-one meetings with an experienced marketer to guide your learning and get your questions answered.
- Hands-on work with our clients – You will work directly with our brand name or startup clients, delivering analytical market research and digital campaign management services.
- Learning materials and certifications – Our structured curriculum is designed to help you acquire the knowledge you need to excel as a digital marketing analyst
Specific learning objectives: web analytics, search engine optimization, written/oral communication, content marketing, market research and Amazon marketing.
We love what we do. Our team is looking for apprentices who are passionate about learning digital marketing and enthusiastic about applying analytical methods to digital campaigns that benefit our clients.
We live our core values everyday:
- PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
- TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
- LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
- GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you! We’ll review your application and determine whether you are a good fit for this apprenticeship.
You must be available to work 40 hours/week for a minimum of 6 months. We accept both undergraduate candidates, in addition to candidates who are 1-2 years out of school. We look for applicants who are detail-oriented with phenomenal communication skills (written and verbal). If you like working with numbers in Excel to figure out what they mean then explaining your findings to a client, you might thrive in our apprenticeship. Our ideal candidate has the skill set of an investigative journalist — they work hard to uncover the facts, figure out what they mean and explain the findings to others.
This apprenticeship is currently remote. Our office is located in 50 Milk St. in Boston, Massachusetts.
We review applications on a rolling basis so feel free to submit your application at any time during the year.
How to Apply
Complete the application at our jobs page http://jobs.fireandspark.com/.
Please make sure that you attach your resume and writing sample in order to be considered for the position.
**The writing sample should be an academic paper, article or any form of expository writing that is submitted in a PDF or Word Doc. format. Please no group projects. Failure to submit a writing sample will disqualify your application.**