We are looking for an experienced, full-time Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team and manage digital campaigns for our clients. This is a remote position eligible to candidates within US Eastern and Central time zones. As an active participant in our ability to grow and succeed you will have multiple opportunities to expand your own digital marketing skill sets. We take pride in our people and work to guarantee that everyone gains from their experience working here. You will increase your leadership skills and achieve personal development goals in addition to expanding your digital marketing skills. To succeed in this position, you should have excellent written and verbal communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, organized and able to step into client projects from the first day.
We offer a digital marketing training program that will accelerate your learning and responsibility, so you can work independently with the freedom to manage your own client projects. Some of our clients have included DIFF Eyewear, Citizen Watch, and The Grommet. Also, we offer a $3,000 annual learning stipend to use on job-related books, courses and training offered outside of our agency.
- Lead client engagements, proactively solving issues with client projects and ensuring goals are met
- Work with the account management team to monitor, measure and analyze account performance, communicating findings, insights and recommendations on a regular basis
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive organic search (SEO) strategies based on client goals and objectives
- Manage Junior Account Managers and analysts
- Recruit and manage external contractors and freelancers
- Train junior members of the team
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Assist in preparing high quality, detailed analyses and reports using Excel
- Manage our content producers
- Work with clients and teammates to implement and/or execute recommendations that adhere to Fire&Spark best practices
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to improve the ways we communicate our expertise and attract stellar clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years of digital marketing work experience
- Previous account management or client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel or Google spreadsheets with the ability to conduct detailed analysis
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and a highly analytical thinker
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Startup experience
- Agency experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SEO concepts
- Proficient in Asana for project management
- Understanding of introductory project-level finance concepts
We love what we do. We are looking for team members who are passionate about growing professionally and applying their expertise to support the success of our clients and our company.
We live our core values everyday:
- PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
- TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
- LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
- GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
- TAKE OWNERSHIP – Celebrate successes and take full responsibility for negative outcomes. Always ask what you could have done better and never shift blame to others.
If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you! We’ll review your application and determine whether you are a good fit for this position.
Perks / Hours / Location:
You’ll get: 15 days of vacation and 5 days paid sick leave; 10 paid holidays; exceptional training/skills development within the organization; $3000 in paid training and education programs annually; $500 annual wellness stipend; and a $750 annual remote work stipend.
We are looking for someone full time remote (9-5pm ET), from within US Eastern or Central time zones.
How to Apply
Complete the application at our jobs page http://jobs.fireandspark.com/.
Please make sure that you attach your resume and writing sample in order to be considered for the position.
**The writing sample should be an academic paper, article or any form of expository writing that is submitted in a PDF or Word Doc. format. Please no group projects. Failure to submit a writing sample will disqualify your application.**