What does a great Financial Analyst do?
Preparation of financial and business related analysis supporting the Client Operations functions. We will use your energy and resourcefulness to advance your skills in becoming a successful team member assisting in month end financial close, quarterly forecasting and budgets as well as engaging in numerous projects and initiatives
As a Financial Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Gathering and tracking resource changes, updating personnel expense schedules and analyzing variances to plan and forecast.
- Engages on month-end close process. Assists in variance analysis of cost center results and updates various reports and reconciliations. Recommends and creates accrual and adjusting journal entries.
- Assists in the timely preparation and review of consolidated functional financials including variance analysis.
- Updates and prepares operations standard reports and supporting schedules.
- Assists in research and development of allocation methodologies for internal functions. Prepares monthly allocation journal entries.
- May assist in auditing and tracking capital spend requests and analyzing technology project hours.
- Partners with business units and functional teams to optimize transparency of operational results and related financial impacts. Publishes cost center reports and P&Ls.
- Responsible for assisting the finance and functional leaders in the preparation of the annual long-range plan, annual budget and quarterly forecast updates.
- Engages in special projects as identified by finance and operations leaders that require critical thinking and effective communication to non-financial teams
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 0+ years of relevant finance experience
- Understanding of basic statistics and ability to integrate information from multiple sources.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system highly desirable
- Experience with Power BI or similar analytics/data warehouse tool
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.