Fiserv’s Technology Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional role within the firm. Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We are looking for university graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best and brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future, a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areas across the firm.
As a part of the Technology Analyst Program you will have the opportunity to participate in complex projects that can have a significant impact on the business while strengthening the skills necessary to lead in the FinTech industry. Training curriculum, mentoring, on the job learning and exposure to senior leadership will be offered in these entry level opportunities with the ability to advance within our company upon completion of the two-year program.
Client Delivery Excellence is a blended team focused on developing and championing E2E client delivery processes to manage client initiatives with centralized tracking of progress to ensure that Fiserv delivers on its commitments to financial institution clients. We partner with stakeholders across Issuer Solutions and the enterprise to drive the credit servicing P&L and client satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining daily and monthly reporting packages and dashboards to monitor, analyze and report on key metrics around client delivery and servicing operations.
- Using data analytics and reporting tools to develop new dashboards, reports, visualizations, or statistical analysis as required, complete any additional ad-hoc requests.
- Using technology to extract and manipulate data from multiple operational systems and data repositories, write and run queries to gather accurate and timely data.
- Performing analyses to support key business initiatives, preparing, and delivering presentations describing trends and conveying findings.
- Developing a deep understanding of data flows across systems supporting Issuer Solutions client delivery and servicing, identify opportunities for end-to-end reporting automation Improving transparency around project delivery and ticket servicing KPIs, leveraging data to identify business process and operations improvement opportunities.
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for…
·Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program
·GPA 3.5+ preferred
· Proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature, high degree of adaptability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic fast-paced environment
·Attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
· Must have strong data analytics and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in MS Office Tools, with advanced Excel skills and technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
· Ability/desire to advance in data management space, expand data analytics skill set, including executing complex SQL queries and leveraging data visualization tools
·Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
·Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications
Please Note: Our Corporate Analyst Program interview process begins in November and typically lasts through April for June 2021 start date. You can expect to hear from one of our recruiters if your qualifications align.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are. Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.