- Fiserv’s Corporate Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional role within the firm. Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We are looking for university graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best and brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future, a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areas across the firm.
- As a part of the Corporate Analyst Program you will have the opportunity to participate in complex projects that can have a significant impact on the business while strengthening the skills necessary to lead in the FinTech industry. Training curriculum, mentoring, on the job learning and exposure to senior leadership will be offered in these entry level opportunities with the ability to advance within our company upon completion of the two-year program.
- The WFMS Finance Department is responsible for supporting the business functions from a financial perspective. This includes assisting with the annual planning and forecasting processes, expense and revenue reconciliations, updating and rolling forecasts based on current business trends, supporting the month end close process and providing timely and actionable reporting. The analyst is also expected to provide ad hoc analysis as business trends dictate.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- General Ledger reconciliation and analysis
- Revenue and expense reconciliation
- Month End Close process including but not limited to Journal Entry preparation
- Assist with forecast and planning processes
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for…
- Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program
- GPA 3.0+ preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (strong Excel skills)
- Above average excel skills
- Financial analytic skills
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot business and analytical issues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion & good judgement with sensitive data and information
- Work independently and be self-motivated
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
- A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications
- Please Note: Our Corporate Analyst Program interview process begins in November and typically lasts through April for June 2021 start date. You can expect to hear from one of our recruiters if your qualifications align.
Learn more about Fiserv:
- To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
- We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
- Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
- We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
- We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
- Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
- Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.