Imagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving our clients’ lives. As an Account Executive, you pick up the phone and engage with high-net-worth individuals who expressed interest in Fisher Investments’ materials. Using sales techniques, you’ll determine high net-worth investors’ goals and educate them on our services. You will be the liaison between a prospective client and us – enhancing both the prospect’s financial future and our overall growth.
Through hands-on experience, training, and mentoring, your personal development in the role is exponential. Surrounded by professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and control your career path. The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role. Setting an appointment between a high-net-worth investor and a member of our outside sales team is a victory.
Watch your name move up the rankings as you help provide us with a chance to better a prospective client’s future. Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies uncapped, performance-based commission.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn.
- You will communicate Fisher’s value proposition to high-net worth investors to arrange meetings with regional sales partners.
- Our marketing team will provide you with warm leads, which means no cold calling!
- You will build sales skills while deepening your understanding of the financial services industry as you help families across the country.
- You will be at the intersection of driving firm growth, controlling your career trajectory, and bettering potential clients’ financial well-being.
- You will be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy and vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers.
- You will develop abilities to succeed at future opportunities in full cycle sales, service, operations or one of the hundreds of other positions within the firm.
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge required
- Successful Account Executives demonstrate the following:
- You’ve set and accomplished goals in the past, personal or professional.
- A desire to be the first impression and advocate of our brand.
- An activist to promote our unique way of looking at the finance industry.
- Educate potential clients on the benefits of our unique approach.
- A commitment to achieving results while instilling trust.
- You’re experienced at using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- You invite your chance to learn through mentoring.
- You’re excited for an experience selling.
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to creative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that allow us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER