Are you looking for a new challenge to support a growing financial business? Are you looking to build on your experience and grow your career? Billing Operations and Accounts Receivable work together to accurately bill our clients’ management fees, process payments, and complete client requests. The growth of the firm has resulted in both increased volume and complexity for our group and we are looking for another individual to join our high-performing and versatile team.
As an Accounting Associate, you will either join the Billing Operations, Accounts Payable or the Accounts Receivable Team.
On the Accounts Payable Team, you will:
- Code, review, and electronically route invoices
- Prepare cash disbursements and adjust journal entries
- Review business transactions for proper supporting documentation
- Process and match invoices to corresponding purchase orders
- Contribute to the month-end close and account reconciliations
- Assist with audit schedules and vendor inquiries
On the Accounts Receivable Team, you will:
- Process billings to domestic and international Private and Institutional clients on a timely and accurate basis
- Communicate with internal departments on billing issues to improve current processes
- Reconcile, research, and resolve Billing variances when they arise.
- Assist with the month-end close, identifying issues related to account delinquency and additional projects and tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Ability to communicate and work efficiently with various departments while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Ability and comfort working in a dynamic team-based environment
- A detail oriented focus
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- And much, much more
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is driven by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you can contribute, collaborate, and make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace. But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER