The Billing Support Team partners with our colleagues across Fisher Investments to help navigate the operations used to bill our clients. You will help Investment Counselors and Client Service Associates from around the world understand how their clients fees are calculated, how exceptions can be requested, and the billing method options available for their clients. A Finance and Accounting Associate receives inquiries by email, phone, and workflow and must assess each inquiry for priority. You’ll report directly to your manager who will aid in your training and professional development.
- Be the main point of contact for all parts of the firm on topics related to billing clients
- Prioritize and respond to internal inquiries around how clients are billed
- Provide training on resources available to clients around the world
- Create custom documentation for client contracts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Connect and work with a wide array of audiences
- Comfort working in an environment that values collaboration
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- Ensure quality in work and use insights from setbacks to work towards improvement
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire.
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER