As a Sales Support and Operations Associate, you’ll be on our Referral Associate Team in our 401(k) Solutions Department. You’ll research and process incoming referrals and work on special projects that promote new opportunities into the business. This is a is a fast-growing department that generates business from outbound sales and referrals. The mission is to drive referral quantity and diversity through multiple channels that will have a direct impact on the growth of the business.
The Referral Associate position functions as the primary conduit between referral sources and the sales teams to produce, process, and assign referrals. You’ll quickly gain knowledge of the 401(k) landscape and our unique value proposition during your first year, in addition to learning new technologies and the ins and outs of handling referrals. You’ll report directly to your hiring manager who will aid in your training and professional development.
- Oversee assigned operational tasks to completion
- Create and develop documentation for the group
- Help grow the business through several projects
- Follow group and firm procedures
- Identify potential process improvements and recommend solutions
- Identify and route elevations
- Oversee the handling of confidential documents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A focus on maintaining quality of work while coordinating across several departments under strict timelines
- A desire to serve internal partners, improve processes, and troubleshoot issues
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER