About Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel has been designing products since 1934 and has grown into a global company with products sold in more than 50 countries around the world. Our mission is to create the most human-centered appliance brand in the world.
At the heart of the Fisher & Paykel story are people looking for the innovation that changes the everyday into something out of the ordinary. It appeals to our basic human desire to live life and improve it. From the grandest of ideas to the smallest of details, every day we’re turning our passion into performance and improving life through good design. Here at Fisher & Paykel we’re passionate about our customers and we care about the details. It’s this passion that inspires us towards reaching our goal – to become the most human-centered appliance brand in the world.
About the Position
We are hiring three Regional Sales Coordinators to support our Regional Sales teams and be an extension of our Sales Operations Support team to support our mission in becoming the world’s most human-centered appliance company in the world! You will act as a key point of contact to our Sales team members regionally and focus on supporting key areas of the business such as : product availability / ETA inquiries, product assortment, B2B integration support, credit/returns, damage exchanges, damage allowance, cosmetic parts ordering, support sales team on dealer agreement data entry and assist with spiff tracking and follow up.
- Work directly with the regional Territory and Account Managers, as well as partner with Sales Operations, Finance, Customer Experience, Operations, Product Management and Marketing
- Resolve all Sales queries promptly and effectively, ensuring we deliver a low-effort, premium experience in taking responsibility to complete administrative tasks
- Use effective questioning to understand the needs of Sales and our end customer
- Record all notes in Salesforce of Sales interaction and actions taken
- Communicate realistic expectations when explaining next steps, course of action, agree expectations with Sales around follow-up actions and ensure timely responses and updates
- Effectively manage calls, emails and other tasks according to procedures and guidelines providing consistency
- Use reports and systems to research and provide order ETA and Inventory status
- Process credit request forms, dealer returns forms, transit damage forms and manage dealer financial reconciliations
- Previous sales, administration or customer service experience is important
- Experience using JDE and Salesforce.com a plus
- Highly beneficial to have previous experience working with and supporting Sales teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Fisher & Paykel. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.