ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OTHER DUTIES
- Answer and respond to help desk calls and emails and gather relevant information.
- Administer the help desk tracking software; log and prioritizing incoming requests.
- Escalate calls as required, providing necessary information to recipient
- Follow up on outstanding calls and update software accordingly
- Provide status updates to requestors
- Complete and coordinate new hire, employee exit and move requests.
- Extensive communication and collaboration with the IT and Warehouse teams at the Corporate Office.
- Provide miscellaneous solutions whenever possible. Solutions may include:
- Resetting passwords
- Dispatching new and replacement equipment
- Software installation and support
- Application support
- Printer maintenance and queue set up
- RF access points
- Email software maintenance/ management
- Remote User VPN support
- Network security administration
Collaborate with the Warehouse Systems SME on various projects
- Knowledge of basic PC and application package support
- Positive outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail/accurate/complete
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrates accountability to the team and follows through on commitments
- Ability to work under pressure taking on challenging situations with tight deadlines and competing demands.