The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions for new product including the receiving, shipping, picking, and packing consumer orders and packaging. For returned product, sorting, and reworking of product for customer delivery or recycle/return to factory. The role reports to department leaders to ensure customer demands are met and executed in a timely and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OTHER DUTIES
- Receives material inbound to warehouse via all modes of transportation from vendors, customers, or other distribution centers accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received and shipped.
- Sorts product by type and places in storage.
- Locates and picks products from warehouse storage based on individual and bulk orders.
- Prepares individual and/or bulk items for shipment (packaging, shrink-wrap, labeling, etc.)
- Performs duties on the rework and oil packaging lines.
- Keeps a clean and orderly workspace.
- Adheres to all safety and warehouse rules.
- Will be required to operate equipment (e.g. manual pallet jack, tape machine, tape gun and banding machine).
- Other duties as assigned.