FleishmanHillard San Francisco is looking for a passionate, innovative, junior video editor to join our Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellowship program. Fellows contribute to client projects and gain practical experience in the field of videography and design from some of the industry’s best counselors and creative. Our ideal candidate will join us full-time 40 hours per week starting in fall 2021.
The Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellowship is an industry-leading program that offers the opportunity for individuals to combine their communication talents with their passion for diversity and inclusion. The paid fellowships are 6 to 12 months in length and offer benefits, professional development opportunities and a mentor program.
As part of advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) inside our walls, FleishmanHillard has committed to changing the face of our agency making it, and our industry, more representative of the world around us. We believe it is the right thing to do and the smart thing to do for our firm, our clients and the communities where we live and work. We are actively seeking applications from Black, Latinx, AAPI, and Native American talent as well as from members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Video editing, motion graphics, and animation projects. Can operate independently when needed.
- Contribute to agency diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Translate client objectives into compelling visual narratives via creative treatments, storyboards, and other visualization methods.
- Collaborate with clients, account managers, and social media strategists to bring creative perspective and make strategic recommendations to large-scale integrated campaigns.
- Ensure high-quality production values and client brand identity are consistently maintained across all work.
- Manage multiple projects across varying phases of production and overlapping deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in film production or a related field.
- A demonstrated passion for ethnic or cultural diversity and experience advocating for DE&I in the work, school, or volunteer setting.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, with an emphasis in Premiere and After Effects, or Final Cut Pro.
- 2-3 previous internships or equivalent experiences, at least one of which must be focused in film or video.
- Experience in motion graphics, chroma keying, rotoscoping, motion tracking, and compositing for digital & broadcast platforms.
- Well-versed in the core principles of visual narrative, composition, color, and typography across a variety of production styles/genres.
- Familiar with content optimization and technical specs for various social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Your Application Submission Must Include
- Resume and cover letter
- Link to an online portfolio or a PDF (no more than 5MB please!)
- **If you are unable to add your portfolio link or PDF in the writing/work samples section of the application, please include the link in your resume and cover letter
- Completed application – After filling out general information you will be prompted to answer a few short essay questions. Only applications with all short answer questions completed will be considered.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
FleishmanHillard will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.