FORKaiA seeks a talented, meticulous writer, editor, and researcher to join our office. An integral member of the team, the Writer/Editor will create content that advances the company’s story across multiple platforms. The Writer/Editor will research, produce, proofread, and copy-edit a variety of digital and print materials.
· Research and write a range of content, including publicity items about solar industry, solar facts, industry news; press, marketing, and development materials; web content; social media posts; Q&As; e-newsletters, and more
· Serve as the in-house proofreader, fact checker, and copy editor
· Report on and write articles about company events
· Participate in editorial planning meetings, generate story ideas, and keep track of upcoming solar industry events and news that might make for good editorial and news content.
· Assist with special projects and other assignments as needed.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
· Demonstrated ability to write for a range of audiences and content types, including marketing, news, social media, etc.
· Top-notch copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Educational background in business or journalism preferred.