Business Development Specialist
We are looking for a business development specialist who value communication and can foment cooperation between various parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Business Development Specialist:
· Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
· Assesses potential third party clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
· Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
· Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
· Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during board meetings, when necessary.
· Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
· Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Is able to close deals and achieve goals.
· Exhibits strong motivation to make sales.
· Is detail-oriented and able to multitask.
· Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
· Exhibits excellent communication skills.
· Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter.