WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Social Media Marketing Specialist
INSOLAR is a technology company that connects solar customers with the best solar panel installers at the lowest prices in the market using Artificial Intelligence. We are looking for a social media marketing specialist who will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
- Essential duties and responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Create social content optimized for major social platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop and administer online marketing campaigns, brand awareness and reputation
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to social media posts, comments and inquiries in a timely, formative, appropriate way
- Develop optimal posting scheduling, considering customer engagement metrics and best practices
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, effectively use this information to create comprehensive reports to improve future marketing campaigns.
- Partner with business development team to develop and execute social media strategies to drive sales and increase engagement with existing and potential customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive self-starter eager to learn and develop their skills as part of a fast-paced team with a dedication to quality control over projects
- Experience in social media marketing preferred
We have a collaborative environment where we discuss challenges and ideas openly. Everything from quick design questions, philosophic discussions, to fun ideas for our technology – nothing is off limits. At INSOLAR, you have the utmost creative freedom to work on your passions, and be able to make a significant impact early on. We want our team to think unconventionally, be creative, and find elegant solutions to problems that are yet unsolved. We are an engineering-driven organization; everyone here makes product decisions.
The Cove at UCI Applied Innovation
This internship is intended for Division of Continuing Education students and will be facilitated remotely for the Summer 2020 term.