Customer Service Assistant
We are currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable Customer Service Assistant to join our ever-growing team of professionals. In this role, you will interact with our clients one-on-one on a daily basis, addressing concerns, making sales, and fielding questions. To be successful in this position, you will be self-motivated, persistent, and knowledgeable, with a friendly yet professional demeanor.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients on the phone, internet, and face-to-face in a professional manner
- Meet all customer needs and exceed expectations, upholding our strong reputation to make sure that the customer’s experience is a positive one.
- Accurately answer question and address client concerns
- Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately
- Maintain accurate and up to date client files
- Suggest additional products and services of use to clients
- Investigate and pursue client leads, expanding our client base
- Conduct basic administrative tasks such and copying and filing
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management
- Proactively seek solutions to problems, notifying Management when concerns arise
Qualifications and skills:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A polite, friendly and tactful manner, when handling complaints or enquiries or solving problems.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Keen attention to detail and excellent memory, making clients feel known