User Experience (UX) Designer
We are looking for a UX Designer. This role includes leading research in the form of client and customer interviews, persona development, buyers journey creation, content audits, conversion optimization, and usability testing.
The successful candidate should be a passionate, detail-oriented individual who will work as a communicative team player and deliver high-quality work. You will be responsible for improving how FORKaiA website feels, and help create an enjoyable experience for our customers.
Responsibilities often include:
- Consulting with users and management team to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
We have a collaborative environment where we discuss challenges and ideas openly. Everything from quick design questions, philosophic discussions, to fun ideas for our technology – nothing is off limits. At FORKaiA, you have the utmost creative freedom to work on your passions, and be able to make a significant impact early on. We want our team to think unconventionally, be creative, and find elegant solutions to problems that are yet unsolved. We are an engineering-driven organization; everyone here makes product decisions.
The Cove at UCI Applied Innovation