Remote Internship, Forward Artist Management Reports To
Day to Day Manager & GM
Forward Artist Management is looking for a part-time, remote, intern ideally with previous experience in the music industry. This individual will work directly for clients across the Forward Artist roster — discretion is highly valued and a serious passion for music is a must.
Tasks include assisting day-to-day managers with various needs, office administration, client research, social media post generation, and more. Applicants should be technically proficient and eager to familiarize themselves with new software.
Most importantly, this person should be a critical-thinker, highly meticulous, proactive and detail-oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle various independent projects assigned by upper management
- Conduct research on behalf of existing clients
- Research potential new clients
- Assist in the creation of monthly content calendars
- Cultivate organic engagement with fans
- Create relevant and captivating visuals for posts
- Assist with administrative needs for an artist manager
- The number one qualification for this job is an impeccable, detailed-oriented work ethic
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
Google Calendar, etc.).
- Strong command of oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, punctual and accurate
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality
- Ideal applicants will be proficient in content creation