Who We Are
Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add an Account Manager (internally referred to as Customer Success Manager) to our Client Success Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes.
As an Account Manager, you are an integral member of the Foureyes team and at the heart of the customer experience. You’re responsible for managing a large book of our most mature and optimized customers. As a Foureyes guru, you understand how our products work together in synergy as well as standalone modules. You leverage your relationships along with data to continually show value, ROI, and refine accounts to meet our client’s evolving needs.
You are responsible for retaining a book of business, identifying opportunities for growth, and increasing the average customer lifespan. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Maintain a communication cadence that meets the goals of your client
- Report on hard and soft product value over time to ensure value recognition
- Recommend Fouryes solutions to new customer problems to increase product “stickiness” over time
- Identify changes at a dealership that require rebuilding the foundation of the relationship or “reselling” an account
- Fine-tune account settings to ensure tools match client requirements
- Identify opportunities for expansion through referrals
- Work closely with the sales team to identify closing opportunities
- Escalate technical issues to the support team
- Submit client feedback in a timely manner through the proper channel (i.e. support, product, data science, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Foureyes (product functionality, automated reports, custom capabilities)
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Analytical problem solving, you love digging into an in-depth problem to get to the root issue
- Attention to detail. You spot the error or discrepancy that most people miss
- Non-Linear Thinking – You don’t settle for “point A to point B”. If you can’t find an alternative route, you create one.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience
- At least two years of related experience
- SaaS experience preferred
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning, Tableau, Salesloft
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.