Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named by the Technology Association of Oregon as the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking to add a Junior Developer to our Data Collection Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes®.
The Foureyes product team is made of creative, curious, driven, and passionate people. We care about doing high quality work, solving problems with innovative solutions, and celebrating each other’s wins. It’s through this environment of cross functional collaboration between product managers and developers that we keep a rapid pace of innovation that responds to the needs of our users. For more on what it’s like to be a developer here, check out our blog.
As an Associate Developer working on our Data Collection systems, your primary responsibilities will be system maintenance and quality assurance. This involves implementing bug fixes and writing unit tests and participating in Code Reviews, Retrospectives, and Backlog Grooming. As your experience with the Data Collection systems grows, you will have opportunities to work alongside mid and senior level developers on implementing new features.
- You will be working with a collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent. The right candidate will wow them and be challenged by them.
- The work includes balancing a combination of innovation and new feature development with maintenance of existing technology.
- We expect you to be part of the solution. We want developers who have a perspective, and you’ll have a voice in the approach.
- You will help maintain technical documentation.
- Be solution-oriented
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to see both short term and long-term needs
- Communicate effectively
- Partner well with other Devs & Product Managers
- Contribute to internal dev team solution brainstorm sessions
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have a strong academic record (CS degree preferred but not required with 1-2 years of relevant experience.)
- You have experience with HTML/CSS and browser compatibility.
- You have working knowledge of version control software, more specifically Git.
- You are familiar with GraphQL and/or Rest APIs.
- You are a problem solver. You can understand the full scope of a problem and build a solution that addresses the need from start to finish. And you love to do it.
- You’re detail oriented.
- You care about code quality. Our developers work as a team, and you take pride in writing code that other people love to work in.
- You get things done. You don’t just solve problems. You find new ones and solve those too.
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience with Node.js.
- You have experience with Java and Spring Boot
- You have experience with AWS
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.