Who We Are
Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add a Customer Success Manager – Trial Enrollment to our Client Success Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes.
As a Trial Enrollment Manager, you are an integral member of the Foureyes team and a contributor to its growing success by converting prospective clients into paying customers. Working closely with the sales, support, and customer experience teams, you will guide a large book of revolving accounts (every 60-days) through a purposeful and valuable customer journey.
You are responsible for guiding prospects through the Foureyes trial journey and leading them towards conversion. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide each prospect with a seamless experience that follows trial playbooks
- Conduct data dives to review accounts and show the value and future ROI
- Celebrate wins and share successes with prospects
- Work closely with the sales team to identify closing opportunities throughout the duration of the trial
- Escalate technical issues to the support team
- Document account insights in Salesforce for successful account hand-off after trial conversion
- Submit client feedback in a timely manner through the proper channel (i.e. support, product, data science, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Foureyes (product functionality, automated reports, custom capabilities)
You are our ideal Manager, Software Engineering if you have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Active listening skills with the ability to ask strategic follow-up questions
- Comfortability in delivering presentations and demonstrations
- Consultative account management and sales approach
- Outstanding time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Attention to detail. You spot the error or discrepancy that most people miss
- Analytical problem solving, you love digging into an in-depth problem to get to the root issue
- Non-Linear Thinking – You don’t settle for “point A to point B”. If you can’t find an alternative route, you create one
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience is required
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning, Tableau, Salesloft
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.