Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named by the Technology Association of Oregon as the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking to add a Data Integrity Specialist to our Data Collection Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes®.
Balancing humor and exceptional output, the Foureyes team focuses on doing high quality work, embracing new challenges, and celebrating each other’s wins. It’s through this environment of cross functional collaboration between product managers and developers that we keep a rapid pace of innovation that responds to the needs of our users.
As a Data Integrity Specialist, you will be working with the Foureyes team and internal stakeholders to maintain client tracking and integration configurations and evaluate and improve data quality to ensure the overall health and stability of our platform and product efficacy.
You are responsible for routine maintenance tasks and ad hoc maintenance and data quality projects. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Updates to client configurations
- In-depth data quality and integrity testing
- Working with developers to debug issues
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Foureyes client configuration (this will include assisting with escalations from other teams on setup/configuration related issues)
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are comfortable and effective communicating with technical co-workers (you aren’t a developer yourself, but you understand enough to have productive conversations to solve problems and move issues forward)
- You have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- You are an analytical problem solver, you love digging into an in-depth problem to get to the root issue
- You have strong communication skills
- You are known for your attention to detail. You spot the error or data discrepancy that most people miss
- You are comfortable working with large data sets
- You are a quick learner
- You are highly organized
Bonus if you have experience working with a software engineering team (or similar technical team)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 1-2 years experience in related role
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.