Who We Are
Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named by the Technology Association of Oregon as the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform in the automotive industry, and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking for our first regionally-based Market Development Representatives (MDR) in the Los Angeles metro area. Our MDR will help grow the company and further develop our strong track record of value-based relationships with automotive dealerships in your area.
Curious? Good, because being curious is kind of a job requirement. This is a new role, and we want to fill it with someone who can represent our brand in the market, is smart, loves people, likes challenges, and wants to be a part of something special.
Foureyes is built on the premise that technology can help automotive GMs, salespeople, and marketers become more successful. And we want to share that message face-to-face with people who haven’t yet experienced the power of Foureyes. We have over 1,000 dealerships that we are proud to have as customers today. Our Market Development Representative will give them some love, and also will share Foureyes with tens of thousands more.
About the Position
As we are growing very quickly, we recognize that our customers are in a retail environment where we can stop in and shake hands anytime.
That’s where you come in.
The Market Development Rep sits smack dab in the action between sales, customer success, and business development. Daily activities will center around being out in your community 4-5 days a week, connecting in person with General Managers, Sales Managers and other professionals at big name automotive dealers in Los Angeles. We recognize the automotive industry is about relationships and community, making this a very important role within the company with unlimited growth potential.
Who You Are
While we’re advertising a job, we’re looking for a human. So tell us if this sounds like you:
- You’re a people person. You like people and they like you. Talking to new people gets you excited. You are genuinely interested in people, and you may have even mastered the art of remembering facts and faces of the folks you’ve met just once. Your significant others have been excited to take you home to their parents.
- You’re a storyteller. Your natural inclination when conveying complex information is to lean into experiences and analogies your audience can connect with. Bonus points if you have stories from selling (or better yet, selling cars).
- You’re intrinsically motivated, agile– and you love to win. You are a self-starter, and you’re actively seeking a role that uses that get-up-and-go mentality and rewards success. You are generally comfortable with change and are ok to try different approaches to solve a problem.
- You’ve got a good sense of direction. While we do mean it literally (this job includes driving around), it’s more important that you’ve got an internal compass that helps guide you to success without a clear map. When you know your starting point and your destination, you can find your way there if you’re armed with the right tools.
- You’re a clear and professional communicator. You are as clear in your written communication as your verbal communication.
- You have good instincts. You know when to be subtle and when to speak up, when to ask questions and when to listen. You can already or aspire to be able to “read the room”.
- Minimum one year of face to face selling, prospecting, or relationship experience with proven success
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Reliable and professional transportation with up to date registration, and insurance required
- Clean driving record
- Proficiency using a CRM a plus (we use Salesforce & SalesLoft)
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.