Please note that you will be considered for both programs in the same interview process.
Join the FR+Co family! Frank, Rimerman’s 2021 Summer Leadership and 2022 Summer Internship Programs offer an inside look into the Firm’s values, culture and unique service lines. Network with current professionals and fellow participants, expand your knowledge of public accounting and feel at home when launching your career.
2021 Summer Leadership Program
In this one-day virtual program, you will gain exposure to our entrepreneurial community while learning more about our rotational internship and full-time programs. You will be partnered with a current team member and enthusiastically welcomed into our tight-knit family. The program will introduce you to our service lines in a small group format to help you build relationships and become familiar with our culture leading into your 2022 Summer Internship.
Given the state of the Covid-19 pandemic, this program will be conducted virtually. We offer three date options: May 26 or June 16. Date preferences can be discussed during the interview process.
2022 Rotational Summer Internship Program
Our dynamic Rotational Summer Internship Program allows students majoring in accounting to experience Advisory, Audit, and Tax. You will work with professionals at all levels as they provide business solutions to our innovative Silicon Valley clients. We aim to provide an authentic internship experience so all interns can feel confident joining us full-time. We are proud to be ranked the #4 accounting internship in the nation by Vault!
Interns will be based out of our San Francisco or San Jose office, but some mobility throughout the Bay Area will be required to experience different service lines, attend offsite activities and visit client sites.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Working on audit engagements and developing an understanding of audit processes
- Attending client meetings and engagement planning meetings
- Assisting with business risk consulting and compliance projects
- Preparing income tax returns (individual, fiduciary, partnership, not-for-profit and corporate)
- Processing business transactions into accounting records and appropriate financial statements
- Learning standardized office and accounting-related software
Our internship includes a variety of social activities allowing you to explore the Bay Area and meet professionals across the firm. Previous events included: SF Giants game, visiting our Napa Valley office and winery clients, Levi’s stadium tour, Alcatraz, community service, and other social gatherings by office.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s program in business with an emphasis in accounting or taxation
- Final graduation date between December 2022 and August 2023 strongly preferred
- Detailed plan to complete the 150 semester/225 quarter units required for California CPA licensure
- Minimum GPA of 3.0, with a higher major GPA preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter and an unofficial copy of your college transcript(s) via this job posting to be considered for a virtual interview. In your cover letter, please tell us about your interest in establishing your career in the Bay Area and state your office preference for the 2022 Summer Internship (San Jose or San Francisco).
We look forward to speaking with you!
Internship applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship and we do not sponsor applicants for work visas. It is our policy and intent to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or medical condition as defined in state and federal laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.