The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the Corporate FP&A team, responsible for building and delivering diverse financial analyses and reports to ensure maximum visibility into the company’s financial performance. This role will be heavily focused on executing and optimizing budget, forecast and long-range planning. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in financial modeling, as well as presenting complex financial data to audiences of all levels.
The Sr Analyst will also play a role in the training and development of other members of the team, as well as work with the Sr. Director of FP&A to design and implement process efficiencies and drive best practices across the team.
- Synthesize and analyze financial data, drawing key insights and identifying areas of risk and opportunity across the entire company.
- Manage both long- and short-term budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Help improve company performance by evaluating processes, monitoring indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Apply advanced knowledge of financial modeling to produce metric-based productivity analyses.
- Work with stakeholders across the company to assimilate complete and accurate financial reports.
- Interpret financial results and drive continuous efforts to reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Compare Plans vs. Actuals to ensure data is in alignment with business objectives.
- Create decks and visualizations to effectively communicate complex financial information to a wide range of audiences.
- Present financial insights and results to leadership, enabling data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Establish and maintain financial and operational KPIs and executive dashboards.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for the CEO, CFO, SVP of FP&A, and other executive leadership throughout the company.
- Assist with the training, mentoring, and development of more junior-level analysts on the team.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends, tools, and technologies in the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of financial analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or another related field; MBA is a plus.
- Strong experience building and maintaining comprehensive budgets and financial forecasts.
- Advanced financial modeling skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience developing financial reports and presentation decks for leadership; strong Microsoft PowerPoint experience.
- Ability to gather and synthesize extensive data from stakeholders across the company.
- Knowledge of headcount analysis and productivity metrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to explain complex analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to train and mentor others.
- Excellent creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Desire to challenge the status quo and drive business process improvement.
- Highly self-motivated; a self-starter.
Capital Management background a plus!