Funrise is a global innovator and industry leader in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of toys worldwide. Delivering fun for kids of all ages, Funrise portfolio consists of its own brands including BFF BRIGHT FAIRY FRIENDS™, GAZILLION®, MIGHTY FLEET™, FART NINJAS™ and RAINBOW BUTTERFLY UNICORN KITTY™, as well as licensed properties from premier partners.
Funrise is headquartered in Van Nuys, CA, with additional U.S. offices and showrooms in Minneapolis, MN and Bentonville, AR, and international offices in Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Australia and Hong Kong. Funrise is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Matrix Holdings Limited.
Funrise is seeking a highly motivated and goal-oriented Executive Assistant with a strong interest in career development to support the Chief Executive and Executive Office. Duties are complex and confidential requiring the highest level of discretion and independent judgment. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, organized, possess a high standard of excellence, and have a professional and resourceful approach to his or her work.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of responsibilities and confidential matters with discretion.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Primary point of contact for internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the top executives.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
• Handles various special projects as needed, including brand coordination and project management.
• Maintains the executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Coordinates and builds international and domestic travel itineraries, including arranging point-to- point transportation.
• Leads event coordination for company events and large meetings.
• Composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential.
• Prepares and reviews materials and correspondence for meetings.
• Assist with creation and modification of presentations, spreadsheets, charts, and other documents.
• Occasional domestic and international travel may be required.
• PA duties as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years relevant work experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-level executives in the Consumer Products or Entertainment industry is preferred, however, highly motivated new or recent college graduates are welcome to apply.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write, proofread, and edit with precision
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media platforms
• Basic financial and data analytic skills preferred
• Ability to manage highly sensitive, confidential information in a diplomatic and dignified demeanor • Excellent relationship skills with the ability to analyze and anticipate business needs and provide resolution in a timely and efficient manner
• Advanced interpersonal sensitivities with aptitude for successfully navigating varied personality types
• Demonstrated experience working with all levels of executives, internally and externally
Competitive salary and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) pension plan with 1:1 matching up to 5% of basic salary, vested immediately. Summer hours between Memorial Day and Labor Day. This position has exceptional potential for growth for a motivated and proactive candidate. Local candidates only.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of team members and guests, all new hire employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present proof of vaccination prior to beginning work, unless they qualify for medical exemption and accommodation based on disability or religious belief.