Born out of Harvard’s Innovation Lab, and backed by General Catalyst and Unusual Ventures, Gain Life is comprised of behavioral scientists and technologists that build software to help injured employees return to work. Learn more at gainlife.com.
We’re looking to hire an Associate to join our Gain Life Customer Operations team. You’ll support customer operations initiatives for our ‘return to work’ software. You’ll report to the Customer Operations Lead and collaborate on software implementation and improvement projects with customers, engineering, product design, and other teammates as needed.
This is a paid, fully-remote (if you don’t live or want to move to Boston), role. It can start as either an internship or part-time (20-30 hours/week) position, with the expectation that it will grow into a full-time role. If remote, you must be willing to work or accommodate EST hours for overlap with the team. Salary will reflect the candidate’s experience. To apply, please email email@example.com and let us know why you believe you’d be a great fit for this opportunity, and be sure to include your resume. And please note that no submissions made directly through AngelList will be reviewed.
You’ll get to:
- Manage relationships with large (Fortune 1000) customers
- Form actionable insights by planning, participating, and/or leading meetings and research with customers
- Understand how data and metrics influence business decisions
- Learn to balance constraints when proposing solutions
- Be a key player in our small but mighty team
We’re looking for:
- Possess intangibles such as leadership ability, business acumen, judgment, adaptability, and humility
- Be customer obsessed- doing everything in your power to create products that solve their tensions
- Strong detail orientation
- Exceptional communication skills- e.g., manage expectations, be proactive, deliver tough news, etc.
- Analytical proficiency with Excel, SQL, etc.
- Experience managing projects, with an interest in managing software implementations
- Ambitious to learn and contribute to a meaningful product
Once again, to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short description of why you feel that you’d be perfect for this role. *No submissions made directly through Handshake will be reviewed.*