ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Brand Associate, you’re an integral part of our team and bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for engaging and connecting with our customers by providing excellent customer service resulting in brand loyalty. You’re an expert in product and use your knowledge and experience to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe the customer. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you’ll deliver a best-in-class customer experience using an omni-channel approach.
• Take pride in the brand, product, store and team to deliver a compelling shopping experience for our customer.
• Perform a variety of cross functional tasks as assigned by management.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment to prevent loss and minimize risk.
• Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
• Uphold all company policies as outlined in policy and procedure guide to include; Code of Business Conduct, Employee Policy Guide and Employee Appearance Guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Consistently treat all customers and employees
with respect and contribute to a positive work
• Promote loyalty by educating customers about
our loyalty programs.
• Seek out and engage with customers to drive
sales and service using suggestive selling.
• Enhance customer experience using all omnichannel
• Be accountable to personal goals which
contribute to overall store goals and results.
• Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap,
back of house, as required.
• Maintain a neat, clean and organized work
• Handle all customer interactions and potential
issues/returns courteously and professionally.
• Execute operational processes effectively and
WHO YOU ARE:
• A good communicator with the ability to
effectively interact with customers and your
team to meet goals.
• A customer-focused service provider both on
and off the sales floor to help deliver an
exceptional experience for our customers.
• Passionate about retail and thrive in a fastpaced
• A problem solver with a focus on continuous
improvement, who is always learning, open to
feedback and takes action as required.
• Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet
the needs of the business, including holiday,
evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
• Able to utilize retail technology.
• Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom
and office and lift up to 30 lbs.
COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIORS: Brand Associate
Fullfills assigned tasks
• Works towards commercial and business goals, focuses on activity
• Understands the importance to the business of achieving commercial success
Responds to the customer
• Responds to customer requests, when asked
• Knows and can describe own immediate operating environment well
• Describes and focuses on the organization’s offerings to the customer
Has basic understanding of the customer and uses it
• Listens to the customer’s feedback and acts on it
• Knows and can describe general industry characteristics and trends
• Identifies the basic forces of the market at a general level: typical customers, suppliers, products, and biggest or best-known competitors
TRUST & HONESTY:
Acts in line with values and guiding principles
• Learns the corporate values
• Consistent in own behavior
• Tells the truth when asked; answers questions honestly
Reacts to a challenging situation
• Uses immediate and available knowledge, skills and resources to work towards outcome
• Open to considering alternative solutions