Warehouse Team Member – Fishkill – No Experience Required
As a warehouse team member, you’ll facilitate the flow of merchandise through our distribution centers to deliver on the highest-growth area of our business at one of the world’s largest specialty retailers.
Benefits include: Best-in-class health and safety standards, a climate-controlled environment, weekly pay and a generous merchandise discount for our brands.
- Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, housekeeping and safety functions including receiving, quality audits, system updates, locating merchandise, completing orders and sending to shipping.
- Load and unload cartons.
- Perform data entry through computer terminals or Remote Data Terminals (RDT).
- Operate motorized material handling equipment as required based on facility requirements.
- Support best-in-class safety standards.
- Collaborate with team members in support of process improvements and cost reductions.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to make accurate and efficient inventory counts and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone with team members and management.
- Maintain a schedule of 8 hours per shift; overtime schedules vary and may reach up to 12 hours per shift.