Faculty facilitate student learning and initiate and participate in efforts to consistently improve the level of student success. As learning facilitators, faculty consistently assess learning outcomes and their own teaching effectiveness.
$63,000.00 – $73,000.00 Annually
This position reports to the Dean, School of Manufacturing, Engineering, and Information Technology
- Deliver curriculum, monitor, and make recommendations as appropriate to maintain course effectiveness; assist in program evaluation.
- Effective management of the classroom and/or laboratory.
- Promote and engage in student recruitment, retention and completion goals fostering a culture of professionalism and inclusive learning.
- Monitor and assess student learning outcomes and provide timely and frequent feedback to students on academic performance.
- Participate in advisory and/or institutional committees.
- Maintain certification, continue professional development and stay current in field and/or discipline.
INSTRUCTION PROGRAM SPECIFIC
- Develop relationships with business and industry.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Advanced Manufacturing or Industrial Data Analytics PLUS at least 4,000 hours of paid, non-teaching documentable occupational experience, OR
- Associates degree in Advanced Manufacturing or related field PLUS four years (8,000 hours) of occupational experience in Advanced Manufacturing OR 14,000 hours of occupational experience in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Included in the above experience, at least 2,000 hours of demonstrated relevant occupational experience must be within the last five years OR at least 4,000 hours of full-time (8 semesters of part-time) post secondary teaching experience in the occupational field must be within the last five years.
- Working knowledge in at least two of the following: CAD design software packages with a preference in SolidWorks and AutoCAD: AutoCAD, MicroStation, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Pro/E, CATIA, UG.