Are you looking for summer work with great hourly pay? Do you have the desire to help people? Then GEICO’s Emergency Road Service (ERS) Department is the perfect fit for you! GEICO is looking for candidates to join our Summer/Seasonal team! As an ERS dispatcher, you’ll assist customers in obtaining help when there is an issue with their vehicle, such as locating and dispatching a locksmith or a tow truck.
At GEICO, we provide on-going training to help you excel at your job. We encourage professional development through GEICO University, our company wide training and development program. We’ll also provide consistent coaching and feedback to help you develop your skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred