This opportunity will provide experience with tasks/projects such as:
- Geisinger Funding Alternative (level funded product) NY state surcharge project
- Meeting facilitation and participation
- Health Reimbursement Account project- converting Connect Your Care forms to the fillable format and quality assurance process
- Marketing collaboration
- Create quoting census templates to assist new business Account Executives
- Data mining and updating Salesforce customer relationship management platform
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Computer and phone skills necessary. Salesforce and Microsoft knowledge is a plus. Must maintain confidentiality of all PHI and HIPAA compliant information.
High speed internet access requirement:
Employee required to have/supply: Cable modem, (high speed, only – No DSL or Wireless Cellular Service or Satellite Service) The minimum requirement is:
- •5 MBPS UP
- •20 Mbps DOWN
- •<75 ms Ping Required
- •<30ms Gitter Required
•Computer must be connected to the internet via Ethernet cable; wifi is not permitted unless a Virtual Private Network (VPN) is used for the wifi connection