***Remote opportunity available must be in or near the Akron, OH area***
Full-time & Part-time opening
Under the supervision of the Unit Manager, the Account Maintenance Representative will read incoming correspondence and formulate replies in regards to credit information, delinquent accounts, incorrect billing, unsatisfactory service, etc.
As our Account Maintenance Representative you will:
- Read and respond to incoming correspondence.
- Gather data and conduct research to formulate accurate replies to incoming correspondence.
- Complete updates to account history and required forms/paperwork associated with the transactions.
- Process monetary adjustments.
- Perform all duties in compliance with appropriate established policies, procedures and regulations.
- Strictly confirm to FDCPA/SDCPA rules and guidelines.
- Meet department goals and standards.
- Complete all tasks within established guidelines.
- Assist in submitting incidents to vendors that need resolution as well as follow-up on open incidents with vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors on new work orders submitted to support company initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
These duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
The incumbent is directly accountable for providing a high level of service to internal and external customers within established timelines. Quality reviews will be completed to ensure accuracy of all processes. Quality audits completed by both the associate’s Supervisor/Manager as well as a Quality Specialist will be included in monthly evaluations.
- In-person training required*
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to meet critical deadlines is essential
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times and in all situations
- Working knowledge of the FDCPA/SDCPA
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt and a willingness to change
- Type 25 WPM
- MS Word and Excel skills preferred
- 12 months prior experience in correspondence, telemarketing or customer service
- Ability to work various shifts
The incumbent must meet work deadlines, have regular attendance, good oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team, ability to multi-task, use a PC and a computer terminal, and the specialized telephone system, it requires access to all areas of the office, and the ability to sit for extended periods of time, periodically bending and twisting, and frequent application of a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The company will provide reasonable accommodation where necessary.
What’s In It For You:
- Permanent Work from home, based on performance
- Full time and Part time shifts available
- $15 base rate
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6 paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
Genesis Financial Solutions is one of the nation’s largest non-prime credit card servicing businesses. We serve almost 3 million consumers through two channels: Private Label Credit Card Servicing and direct-to-consumer MasterCard options that we service on behalf of our issuing bank partners. We specialize in second-look finance servicing for consumers who are turned down by a prime lender, yet are just slightly below the prime threshold. We are a company of seasoned consumer finance professionals who believe that everyone deserves the opportunity for both quality credit financing, and the chance to rebuild their credit. With our help, non-prime consumers can buy quality products and services without depleting their savings account.
Genesis Financial Solutions is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).