***Remote opportunity available must be in or near the Akron, OH area***
Our Customer Service Authorizations team is looking for new additions to our team! This position supports our retails partners and cardholders with their application questions and process. This role requires a strong sense of customer support and willingness to solve problems.
As our Customer Service Representative, Authorizations you will:
- Receive inbound calls to assist Retail Partners and applicants with pending applications, account purchases/returns, authorization, account reviews and any other assistance as needed.
- Independent application review for store and online applications to provide a profitable lending decision
- Place outbound calls to verify application information, reaching out to the Retailer or applicant
- Receive inbound calls to assist Retail Partner or customers with potential fraud
- Identify account holder and perform account verification
- Ability to learn and use a variety of systems and processes for various Retailer application processing and review of existing accounts
- Resolve Retail Partner escalations.
- Perform administrative tasks and other associated duties strictly conforming to FDCPA/SDCPA rules and guidelines and procedures.
- Meet multiple department goals and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hours including nights, holidays, weekends, and peak season schedule.
These duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- In-person training required*
- High School diploma or GED.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work various shifts including nights, holidays, and weekends; Must be available to work weekends and up to 40 hours per week; hours scheduled will be between 12 PM and 12:30 AM. The schedule provided 3 weeks in advance
- During the 3-week training course, you must be able to accommodate an 8am-5pm or 10am-7pm EST schedule.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt well to change.
- Ability to simultaneously talk and type.
- Strong PC skills with a preference for MS Word and Excel.
What’s In It For You:
- Permanent Work from home, based on performance
- Full time and Part-time shifts are available
- $15+ base rate
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6 paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
Genesis Financial Solutions is the nation’s leading and largest provider of private label credit programs for non-prime consumers. The company originates private label credit cards through point-of-sale partnerships with retailers and health care providers. In addition, we have a fast-growing direct-to-consumer business, originating non-prime MasterCard accounts. Both products provide underserved consumers access to the financing they need to pursue their life goals.
We attribute our leading position in the industry to a strong focus on providing outstanding service to both retail partners and end consumers. We pride ourselves on offering the same credit experience that prime customers receive. Sophisticated analytics, high-quality execution, strict adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements and unmatched expertise in risk management all make this possible.
Genesis Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO)