***Remote opportunity available, must be in or near the Beaverton, OH***
Our Customer Service Representatives are well-spoken professionals who value a customer-first experience. You will be providing assistance to incoming callers in a call center environment.
As our Customer Service Representative you will:
- Assist Retail Agents with Retail Partner Support application processing and review pended applications and determine final disposition.
- Resolve Partner/Customer escalations.
- Work hours that may include nights, holidays and weekends.
- Identify account holder and perform account verification.
- Assist consumers with a high level of customer service in a variety of areas, for example; process Lost/Stolen requests, disputes, credit card re-issue, account inquiries, payment negotiations, process phone payments, meet required deadlines on assigned projects and preform accurate account maintenance.
- Perform administrative tasks and other associated duties strictly conforming to FDCPA and SDCPA rules and guidelines and procedures.
- Meet department goals and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in Customer Service preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to learn and execute on new systems and business practices.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt well to change.
- Ability to talk and type simultaneously.
- Strong PC computer skills with a preference for MS Word and Excel.
- Able to work 40 hour a week, 5 day/8 hour schedule between the department’s hours of operation: Monday – Saturday 7AM – 10PM & Sunday 6AM – 8PM
You must meet work deadlines, have regular attendance, good verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work with a team, ability to multi-task, use a PC and a computer terminal, and the specialized telephone system. Our Customer Service Representative position requires access to all areas of the office, and the ability to sit for extended periods of time, periodically bending and twisting, and frequent application of a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. You must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. Genesis Financial Solutions will provide reasonable accommodation where necessary.
What’s In It For You:
- Base Rate of pay $16 an hour
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- 6 paid holidays per year plus 1 paid floating holiday to use at your convenience
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
Genesis Financial Solutions is one of the nation’s largest non-prime credit card servicing businesses. We serve almost 3 million consumers through two channels: Private Label Credit Card Servicing and direct-to-consumer MasterCard options that we service on behalf of our issuing bank partners. We specialize in second-look finance servicing for consumers who are turned down by a prime lender, yet are just slightly below the prime threshold. We are a company of seasoned consumer finance professionals who believe that everyone deserves the opportunity for both quality credit financing, and the chance to rebuild their credit. With our help, non-prime consumers can buy quality products and services without depleting their savings account.
Genesis Financial Solutions is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).