Join the nation’s leader in second-look finance servicing as our Program Analyst!
This position is responsible for working with internal groups to define requirements, assist in the development of implementation initiatives as they relate to existing or future clients, as well as to improve future growth of business initiatives. The individual in this position will work cross functionally with various departments to educate and facilitate in the knowledge transfer required to ensure program success. This person will own the execution of our credit policies as well as serve as a subject matter expert on adverse action processes. This person will lead project and overcome hurdles while prioritizing effort where it meets the required standards. This includes defining and requesting work to be executed by others.
As our Program Analyst you will:
- Serve as a system administrator (or backup system administrator) for Genesis underwriting platform(s).
- Perform duties of system administrator for new user set up when necessary.
- Engage with Risk department to understand intent and tactics of each credit policy to ensure policy is correctly coded.
- Assist in credit policy coding and implementation as needed.
- Gather requirements and leads change projects and needed for existing or potential originations/ account originations platforms.
- Independently develop, manage, and execute test plans against credit criteria.
- Execute testing using tools like SOAP.
- When testing shows issues, partner with relevant groups to understand what may be wrong in either the data or policy rules execution. Assist and help to determine what the correction needs to be done and at times execute correction in tools.
- Manage and audit adverse action letters, working with external vendors and internal IT, risk, and compliance groups to make changes as needed and to problem solve when auditing indicates issues.
- Ensure that audit, compliance and legal requirements are met.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts cross functionally across the organization to ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of activities that could impact them. Serve as the main point of contact for questions and concerns.
- Work with a variety of external vendors supporting our underwriting and origination letters processes.
- Assist in submitting incidents to vendors that need resolution as well as follow up with open incidents with vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors on new work orders submitted to support company initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must possess extreme attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, analytical thinking ability, and the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Intermediate skills using SQL, Microsoft Office suite; including development of detailed reports.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple individual and organization priorities at one time.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Flexibility and dependability required; certain functions may require some work to be performed after business hours or on weekends.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- The incumbent must meet work deadlines, have regular attendance, good oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and strong multi-tasking abilities.
What’s In It For You:
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- 6 paid holidays per year plus 1 paid floating holiday to use at your convenience
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
Genesis Financial Solutions is one of the nation’s largest non-prime credit card servicing businesses. We serve almost 3 million consumers through two channels: Private Label Credit Card Servicing and direct-to-consumer MasterCard options that we service on behalf of our issuing bank partners. We specialize in second-look finance servicing for consumers who are turned down by a prime lender, yet are just slightly below the prime threshold. We are a company of seasoned consumer finance professionals who believe that everyone deserves the opportunity for both quality credit financing, and the chance to rebuild their credit. With our help, non-prime consumers can buy quality products and services without depleting their savings account.
Genesis Financial Solutions is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).