The Proposal Specialist supports the development of high quality, winning proposals by maintaining a library of proposal language and information, providing support for distributing proposals and RFP responses, and supports marketing projects including market research, customer database maintenance, and completes budgetary/template proposals.
Essential Specific Job Duties:
1. Completes budgetary quotes and proposals for select products and services.
2. Maintains library of proposal language keeping documents current as revisions are submitted. Maintains consistently formatted proposal documentation. Conducts routine quality control on all documents and coordinates updates.
3. Compiles, proof reads, formats, and binds proposal documents final approval and final document distribution. Finalizes NetSuite information when closing out proposal requests.
4. Proofreads internal and external marketing communications and provides quality control on marketing and sales enablement documentation.
5. Supports market research projects, as needed, for market segmentation, and sizing, and for business development projects. Completes other marketing projects as requested.
6. Welcomes everyone that walks into the GeoComm building and makes sure they have a great experience.
7. Completes miscellaneous duties such as handling phone calls for those callers that opt out of the automated attendant, sorting mail, handling petty cash, refilling postage, and training employees on how to send outgoing mail.
Essential Universal Job Duties:
1. Improves self in any way possible to enhance job performance.
2. Promotes the Company, its Mission, Core Values, programs, and achievements to the public and other employees.
· Customer Commitment
· Continuous Improvement and Innovation
· Sense of Urgency
· Empowered Accountability
3. Identifies organizational problems, and opportunities for improvement, and brings solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
4. Functions as a team member by assisting, supporting, and encouraging other employees in any way possible.
5. Performs related work as required, willingly and eagerly.
6. Meets deadlines as required.
7. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
8. Maintains a neat and organized work area.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High School plus 2 years
Experience: 2 years
Desirable Training and Experience:
1. Advanced word processing skills.
2. Ability to maintain systematic, organized procedures.
3. Understands process of responding to RFPs and proposals.
4. Ability to provide advanced proof reading and copy editing skills
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with company personnel and the
6. Ability to perform highly responsible assignments requiring experience, judgment, and discretion.
7. Ability to coordinate tasks for varied program and project areas.
8. Ability to work unsupervised.
9. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Geo-Comm is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, veteran status, public assistance status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Geo-Comm Corporation provides a drug-free working environment.