GIST is a new Silicon Valley-based e-commerce app and we’re looking for brand ambassadors. This will be a 3 week remote program for each ambassador, with chances for extension and growth.
Seeking candidates who are ambitious, entrepreneurial, well connected, and have a desire to gain exposure in the retail/technology industry. This is a temporary, part time position (4-5 hours/week). Pay is commissioned with opportunities for bonuses.
Why this Role?
- Make an enormous impact: We Launched #1 on ProductHunt and we’re just getting started! GIST is in stealth-mode and interest is growing through word-of-mouth. Ambassadors will be getting in on the ground floor to help build a movement.
- Work with a world-class team: We’re a group of experienced technology leaders and our Company is backed by giants of the retail and technology industry (Apple, Tesla, Levi’s, and Google).
- Along with cash, Ambassadors receive Amazon, Ulta, or Sephora gift cards, extra bonuses, and have the ability to gift their friends rewards and inform them about our giveaways!
- Recruit peers & orgs to test out our new app
- Leverage your social media networks to get your community involved and interested in GIST
- Help us lead focus groups to get feedback on the platform. You will also attend focus groups and work together with product, marketing, and technology executives
- Meet weekly with your GIST mentor to provide updates and feedback
- Co-develop new features based on user feedback that you collect
- Become involved in our Engagement Program where we compensate ambassadors for being active on the app
- We are looking for iOS users only.
- You are a tastemaker & trendsetter. Do friends turn to you for advice on what to buy? Are you the best at makeup, skincare, wellness, fashion, or some other quirky (but important!) thing? Then you’re in our tribe.
- You’re a self-starter and resourceful – you work well with little direction.
- You are an effective communicator and motivator.
- You’re an avid social media user across multiple platforms, have experience with content creation and are up to date with the latest internet trends.
- You are well-connected. You are highly involved in organizations/communities and have a wide and professional network to turn to.
- Prior marketing, outreach, promotion and/or Brand Ambassador experience is a plus.
- Bonus: You are interested in a career in Sales, Marketing, Retail / Apparel, Media, and Technology.
Please e-mail email@example.com with a brief cover letter on why you would be perfect for this role. We will follow up with qualified candidates!