Who We Are:
At Gonzaga we don’t just state our mission. We live it every day as a Catholic, Jesuit, and humanistic University. It is the reason we exist and the foundation for our purpose: educating students for lives of leadership and service. From students to faculty and staff members, everyone here knows what we stand for – and they know how valuable our mission is to the success of our institution.
Our competitive benefit packages are part of Gonzaga’s commitment to care for the whole person. Packages include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, tuition benefits, and other University-provided benefits.
We also provide numerous resources which help bring balance to the complexities of work and personal life through our work/life and wellness programs.
Provides academic and bar exam support to law students and graduates. Assists in educating law students for lives of leadership and service for the common good.
• Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from an ABA-accredited law school.
• Passage of a bar exam and admission to a state bar in the United States.
• At least one year of law teaching experience, preferably in a bar preparation or academic support program (as faculty, staff, and/or as peer educator).
• Experience in higher education.
• Experience with assessment and with data collection preferred.
• Experience teaching, using interpersonal and counseling skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate intricate job-related processes to internal and external customers.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and work both independently and as part of a team.
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.