This position will provide administrative support to the Director of the Chastek Library administrative and programmatic support to the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs.
- Vocational, Associates, or Technical degree or equivalent work experience that may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Three plus years of progressively administrative support experience (library experience may substitute for two years’ experience).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, ability to learn other applications as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Library experience.
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.