Assistant Account Executive-Temp
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to implement fresh and innovative Out-of-Home media campaigns in a collaborative team environment. Initially, the role provides a heavy emphasis on contracting and data management while learning the art of client management, creative audience planning, successful negotiation and sustained business growth.
- Prepare and communicate all planning and buying documentation and media authorizations in accordance with planning process, policies and procedures
- Implement approved media plans
- Compile data for and prepare case studies
- Prepare all client documents
- Identify and track client and vendor issues
- Maintain healthy peer-to-peer client relations
- Provide weekly status and participate in status meetings
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication, or equivalent work experience
- A genuine interest in the advertising and marketing world
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
- A strong sense of curiosity & tenacity to explore new ideas and market firsts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative and adaptable, with strong focus on teamwork
- Must be highly reliable and able to work on multiple tasks at once
Kinetic is the world’s leading planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising. We combine deep market knowledge with Journeys, our proprietary audience-based planning platform, to seamlessly connect static and digital out of home planning and buying to digital, mobile, video, CTV, audio and other channels. We persistently pioneer new ways to make OOH interactive, social, and measurable. A global agency network within WPP and a GroupM affiliate, you can find more information on our website or follow us @KineticUSA.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
Kinetic offers an energetic agency culture with excellent benefits that include generous time-off policies, flexible work arrangements, medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401(k) Plan participation and company-matching program, flexible spending accounts, student loan refinancing, and other competitive employee benefits.
We are a people-first team and invest in our employee’s rich career development with a defined talent structure, timelines for growth and corporate-supported educational programing, such as KEEP, our Kinetic Employee Enrichment Program, monthly all-staff town halls, (aka Inside Kinetic), and unlimited LinkedIn Learning access. We also participate in a multitude of employee growth and development events provided by our sister agency partners at GroupM and our parent company, WPP.
www.kineticww.com l A WPP Company