- You are a self-motivated, analytical individual who is willing to be challenged; work in a close-knit team environment while at the same time take a leadership role and work independently with limited mentorship and direction when needed
- You will have a penchant for problem solving, and can demonstrate excellent time management, as well as oral and written interpersonal skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to get a base understanding of the groundwork needed to launch successful digital campaigns
- We are passionate about the inner workings and essential building blocks of Digital Media. Join the team and you’ll be surrounded by these ideals.
Within 1 year…
- You are trained in the most up-to-date and latest in Trafficking and Media industry trends
- Understand and become fluent in the various terminology, acronyms, and industry phrases
- Act as liaison with media, creative agencies and publisher sites regarding tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
- Serve as a point of contact between ad server and internal business units
- Screen incoming creative according to ad server specs and technical requirements
- Work with reputable fourth-party Ad tech companies and vendors such as: Double Verify, MOAT and Integral Ad Science
- Handle the implementation, scheduling, and rotation of ads, within online advertising campaigns
- Execute creation of HTML tags for site partners using various ad-serving systems such as DCM and Sizmek
Within the following year(s):
- Advise & consult with Media teams and Clients regarding advertising technologies, tracking and campaign performance
- Understand the dynamics and specifics of Site Mapping and Strategy
- Train other Team members and Media Teams in the Digital Operations process
- Help build process documents, in coordination with the Digital Operations Team, to ensure all parties in the Media Life cycle are in check
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be able to work in an environment that will allow you to make the most out of your qualifications and abilities
- A foundational role to work with concepts and structures, integral to Campaign Management, with the tools and confidence to answer questions, whether they be internal or client-facing
- Ongoing training and a Career Path within our Department, as well as support for cross-department mobility. Our team is very diligent in recognizing people’s strengths and shows an appreciation for hard work
- The proper resources and trainings are always readily available to hone and develop the appropriate skill set
By now, you’re a recent college graduate with some relatable internship experience, with strong written and verbal interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize and multitask while staying organized.
- Showcase a natural gift for grasping concepts quickly and making good judgments
- Ability to work on own initiative; pre-emptive and enthusiastic; constantly thinking ahead; demonstrating a detailed and highly organized approach to all tasks
- You are comfortable with ambiguity – flexible & adaptable with a willingness to learn and ‘muck in’ wherever needed
- We need you to have strong people skills to excel in this role, as you may speak and present before vendors, clients and fellow employees
- Are you all about the digital age? We are in an ever-changing digital landscape- an understanding of Internet technologies will help you settle into this position
- Are you a Microsoft wiz? We require working knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.