Reporting into the Human Resource Director: We are looking for someone who can champion m/SIX culture and values on a day-to-day basis, supporting the development and execution of our people (talent) management philosophy, approach, and processes.
- Serve as the HR day-to-day point of contact for the m/SIX office; respond to employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Identify, create and facilitate philanthropic, social, wellness and DEI employee activities and encourage participation
- Organize and facilitate New Hire Orientation for employees
- Support off-boarding process
- Manage various employee experience and initiative spreadsheets
- Assist in managing HR budget
- Assist with the Summer Internship program and provide support across other office programs
- Coordinate professional development and training initiatives
- Update organizational charts
- Additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
SYSTEMS & TOOLS EXPERIENCE
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Workday a plus
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY CONQUERED
- Works effectively within a team environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening); positive attitude, approaches problems confidently and is aware of environment around them
- Ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality
- Ambitious, proactive, resourceful, focused and goal-oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented
m/SIX is a boutique full service media agency. We use data, technology and analytics to integrate media and creative and drive best in class connection planning, strategy and activation.
m/SIX’s approach to media is a unique model. Our talented digital natives work as integrated team members within our clients’ marketing organizations and/or within the creative agencies. This means we sit at our clients’ and agencies’ offices and collaborate as true business partners. Our flexible and agile structure and consultative media skillsets drive better business results.
m/SIX’s US clientele includes AstraZeneca, Aetna Healthcare, David Yurman, Chico’s, Giant Eagle, BNY Mellon, Regions Bank, among others.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.