This position is primarily responsible for onboarding and offboarding all employees, partnering with the payroll team for all employee changes and supporting the People Operations team across all operational and administrative functions. The role will represent GroupM and People and Culture both internally and externally, exemplifying our values in all interactions. This position reports to the Associate Director, Operations.
Onboarding & Offboarding
- Ownership of the employee onboarding process from the initial new hire provisioning to ensuring completion of all paperwork via our onboarding system and entering the employee data in ADP
- Manage offboarding process including exit emails, exit surveys, disabling IT access and submitting the required paperwork to term the employee in ADP
- Assist with the room setup for new hire orientation on a rotational basis; notify managers weekly of their upcoming new hires
- Maintain internal People Operations tracker for new hires, terms, transfers, payroll requests; ensure data is up to date and accurate
- Ensure accuracy of all I-9’s and maintain both active and retention files
Payroll Processing & Reporting
- Process all employee change notifications that go to payroll via our online document database i.e. new hires, terminations, salary increases, promotions, title changes etc. per the semi-monthly payroll cutoff deadline
- Prepare month end reports including but not limited to anniversary and referral payouts for finance approval and payroll processing
- Process special payroll requests for employee referrals, tuition reimbursements, bonuses etc.
- Maintain integrity of supervisor, approver, and client data in ADP
- Run ad hoc reports from ADP as needed
Other Administrative Tasks
- Respond in a timely manner to all employee day to day requests/inquiries via personal email, the People and Culture inbox or in person
- Effectively communicate People and Culture practices and policies to employees in a consistent and accurate manner
- Creation of employment verification letters as requested by employees and respond to employment verification requests from third parties
- Recommend changes on process to effect continual improvements in efficiency of operations team and services performed
- Provide general administrative support (i.e. book conference rooms, add guests/new hires to the Visitor Management System, Messenger and FedEx packages)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Entry level role; Internship experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using ADP a plus
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.