The research team provides services in strategic consultancy, market intelligence, training and new research tool development. The Associate, Research provides day-to-day support to internal teams by interpreting ratings, reporting marketplace trends and assisting with the implementation of new and existing tools that support ongoing efforts.
- Assisting with information retrieval and analysis of syndicated and proprietary ratings
- Partnering with research team members on the development of internal and client presentations
- Working with research team members to evaluate new and established research sources
- Conducting in depth market research to support internal teams in achieving optimal results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite applications, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Interest in media and media research
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to exercise critical thinking skills to make logical and informed decisions
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Ability to apply mathematical theories and techniques to solve problems
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.