This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class organization whose values of RESULTS, INTENSITY, TRANSPARENCY AND CREATIVITY speak to the culture of our organization.
The Pooled Vehicles Administration group is responsible for managing all of the financial and operational aspects of over 60 private funds across multiple strategies including Absolute Return, Private Equity, Real Estate and Energy, Venture and more bespoke strategies. The group works closely with other groups such as Legal and Compliance, Investment Operations, and Research to execute the investment strategies.
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the group reporting to the Managing Director of the Pooled Vehicles Administration team. The candidate should be a highly motivated professional with an excellent work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, responsible and have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment and a self-starter.
- Participate in the calculation and preparation of capital calls and distributions
- Participate in the review and preparation of quarterly and annual workpapers (financial statements, performance reporting, compliance reporting and other management reporting) with the third party administrator
- Participate in the audit and tax process with the auditors and tax accountants, including the preparation of the annual audit and tax schedules
- Review of underlying investments financial statements and capital account balances
- Assist with processing and recording of investor transactions as part of fund closings
- Assist with group projects
PREFERRED (BUT NOT REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four year Bachelor’s degree with concentration in accounting or related (such as finance or economics)
- 1-2 years of public accounting and / or private fund accounting experience (investment partnership experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities under pressure while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Solutions oriented approach
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Exceptional integrity and honesty
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Accountability and Initiative
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Good Judgement
- This job requires employee to sit for approximately 6-7 hours a day and use a keyboard and mouse for repetitive motion. There will be a minimum of 15 lbs. to lift, push, or pull in this job.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff and will consider all qualified applicants with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco and New York City’s Fair Chance Act.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options, a 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- Four weeks of paid time off
- Annual wellness benefit that covers a broad range of activities including physical, emotional, family, intellectual, and financial expenses.
- Professional development funding and training sessions
- Social events, plus volunteer and philanthropic opportunities
- A collaborative, inclusive culture that is committed to attracting, retaining, engaging, and developing a pool of talent that is diverse along many dimensions (read more here.)
MORE ABOUT US:
Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of December 31, 2020, we direct more than $42.7 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicle investors. Founded in 1994, our approximately 180 employees operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. Learn more about our work here.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We continually seek to diversify our staff and will consider all qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco and the Fair Chance Act of New York City.