Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations.
Hall Capital Partners LLC seeks a Fund Closing Coordinator who will handle a wide range of responsibilities and work closely across multiple departments. The ideal candidate is seeking to work with a collaborative team and provide their organizational and communication skills. The role requires strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast past environment.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work as an integral part of a team to coordinate investments between Hall Capital clients and fund managers by compiling client information and documentation
- Collaborate with all groups within the firm, including portfolio management, compliance, and research, to ensure timely and accurate investment document delivery
- Liaise with fund managers and third party relationships on administrative requests, including fund consent and election requests
- Provide deadlines, AML and document guidance to the Investment Operations and Portfolio Management teams
- Responsible for maintaining client and fund manager information and documents in Salesforce
- Handle special projects, reports and presentations as requested and assist others as needed
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- In the first 30 days, you will gain familiarity with Salesforce and our internal systems and begin to build relationships within your team and the broader firm
- In the first 90 days, you will handle requests in a timely fashion, be able to manage relationships with external fund managers and handle fund closing logistics
- In the first year, you will train new fund contacts, find ways to improve processes and be the point person to coordinate fund closing
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Hall Capital believes that our organization and culture is made stronger through diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Enjoy problem solving, a fast-paced environment, and working as part of a team.
- Value and model the attributes that make our firm great: collaboration, excellence, good judgement, initiative, innovation, integrity, and leadership.
- Believe that diversity and inclusion drive more robust dialogue and improved decision making and share our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture.
- Have a bachelor’s degree and one to three years of financial services experience, with exposure to the areas of investment operations, fund administration, data governance, and/or investment management.
- Possess a strong motivation to provide great client service
- Work well in a diverse, “start-up” team environment where accountability and initiative are highly valued.
- Are an intellectually curious, creative problem solver who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Communicate effectively and are comfortable presenting in both verbal and written formats.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-motivated environment, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Prioritize operating ethically and professionally, demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, and consistently exercise good judgement.
- Welcome feedback and are quick to act on it.
- Operate with a positive, proactive, “no-job-is-too-small” attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options, a 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Annual wellness benefit that covers a broad range of activities including physical, emotional, family, intellectual, and financial expenses.
- Professional development funding and training sessions
- Social events plus volunteer and philanthropic opportunities
- A collaborative, inclusive culture that is committed to attracting, retaining, engaging, and developing a pool of talent that is diverse along many dimensions (read more here.)
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Our job application can be found through our external system which Handshake will redirect you to.
MORE ABOUT US:
Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of March 30, 2020, we direct more than $32 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicle investors. Founded in 1994, our approximately 190 employees operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. Learn more about our work here.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We continually seek to diversify our staff and will consider all qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco and the Fair Chance Act of New York City.