Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations.
We seek an Investment Operations Specialist dedicated to operational excellence and client service. The ideal candidate has experience working with a collaborative team focused on private fund investments, separately managed accounts, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, and transaction execution. The role requires strong attention to detail and a high degree of operational and process acumen.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work as an integral part of a team to complete private fund subscription documents and new account opening paperwork on behalf of our clients.
- Collaborate with all groups within the firm, including portfolio management, compliance, and research.
- Implement the timely and accurate processing of investment operations (e.g., transaction processing, investment funding, cash transfers, wire set-up, standing letters of authorization, etc.) in accordance with guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the collection of AML/KYC documents for client investment in funds.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- In the first 30 days, you will gain familiarity with Salesforce and our internal systems and begin to build relationships within your team and the broader firm
- In the first 90 days, you will be able to take on client operational tasks, using available resources to solve problems.
- In the first year, you will handle all client requests in a timely manner and manage relationships with external fund managers.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Hall Capital believes that our organization and culture is made stronger through diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Enjoy problem solving, a fast-paced environment, and working as part of a team.
- Value and model the attributes that make our firm great: collaboration, excellence, good judgement, initiative, innovation, integrity, and leadership.
- Believe that diversity and inclusion drive more robust dialogue and improved decision making and share our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture.
- Have a bachelor’s degree and one to three years of financial services experience, with exposure to the areas of investment operations, fund administration, data governance, and/or investment management.
- Possess a strong motivation to provide great client service
- Work well in a diverse, “start-up” team environment where accountability and initiative are highly valued.
- Are an intellectually curious, creative problem solver who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Communicate effectively and are comfortable presenting in both verbal and written formats.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-motivated environment, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Prioritize operating ethically and professionally, demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, and consistently exercise good judgement.
- Welcome feedback and are quick to act on it.
- Operate with a positive, proactive, “no-job-is-too-small” attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options, a 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Annual wellness benefit that covers a broad range of activities including physical, emotional, family, intellectual, and financial expenses.
- Professional development funding and training sessions
- Social events plus volunteer and philanthropic opportunities
- A collaborative, inclusive culture that is committed to attracting, retaining, engaging, and developing a pool of talent that is diverse along many dimensions (read more here.)
MORE ABOUT US:
Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios for families, endowments, and foundations. As of December 31, 2020, we direct more than $42.7 billion of investment assets for our clients and a platform of pooled vehicle investors. Founded in 1994, our approximately 180 employees operate from offices in San Francisco and New York. We are responsible for investment strategy, asset allocation, and portfolio construction for globally diversified investment portfolios. Learn more about our work here.
Hall Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We continually seek to diversify our staff and will consider all qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco and the Fair Chance Act of New York City.